Things to see & do
While you're at Allen Banks...
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Wrapping up and enjoying a walk in a winter wonderland
- Admiring the night sky at a new Dark Sky Discovery Site
- Learning all about fungi and its habitat
- Taking your pooch for an adventure
- Snacking on a picnic at the seating area
- Having a well-deserved rest in the new and improved summerhouse
- Discovering wildlife in their own habitat
It may be chilly and a little whiter than usual however it's still just as great for a walk as any other time of year.
Enjoy Allen Banks and explore this beautiful woodland, witness the frost on the trees, clear your head and basically, feel very, very happy! Snowball fight anyone?