Things to see & do
What to look out for
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Going on a hike up the hills
- Wrapping up and taking your pooch for an adventure
- Discover wildlife in their own habitat
- Having a well-deserved rest in the new and improved watchtower
- Snacking on a picnic at the seating area
The Tyne Valley Association arrange a programme of talks in the Trinity Methodist Hall in Hexham and welcome all National Trust members and volunteers to join them. In addition, during the summer months they organise trips and social events for their members. The next event is Monday 17 February from 2pm featuring "Isabella and the Pot of Basil" by Marion Proctor.
Spring Programme 2014
- Monday 17 March: Lunch at 1pm for members followed by Professor John Derry's "Queen Mary of Scots" at 2.30pm
- Monday 14 April: Roy Johnston's "Travels with the NTTVA" at 7pm
- Monday 19 May: AGM followed by Paul Hewitt's "Best Kept Secrets of Northumberland" at 7pm
- For more information contact Chris Venables: 01434 608277, or Pat Johnson: 01434 603667