Things to see & do
While you're at Allen Banks...
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Seeing who can spot a Red Squirrel
- Taking your pooch for an adventure
- Discovering a range wildlife in their own habitat
- Snacking on a picnic at the seating area
- Admiring the night sky at a new Dark Sky Discovery Site
- Having a well-deserved rest in the new and improved summerhouse
- Unbeatable views of the Tyne Valley
Boy, do we have some treats on offer this year, there's lots that you can get involved in.
Head underground at Nenthead, climb Crag Lough at Hadrian's Wall (and see some stunning views as you do) abseil at Allen Banks (and see some stunning views from here too), cycle along the South Tyne Trail and much more!