Things to see & do
What to look out for
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Going on a hike
- Learning all about fungi and its habitat
- Wrapping up and taking your pooch for an adventure
- Discovering wildlife in their own habitat
- Sleeping under the stars during our Bushcraft Weekend
- Having a well-deserved rest in the new and improved summerhouse
- Snacking on a picnic at the seating area
See this little pocket of fabulousness to the right? It could just put a pretty big smile on your face...
Join us this autumn by taking part in the Great British Walk and explore this beautiful woodland, witness the vibrant colours on the trees, clear your head and basically, feel very, very happy!