Wedding venues in London and the South East
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Say 'I do' in style with a wedding or civil partnership at one of our places in London and the South East. From grand houses to beautiful landscapes, there's a perfect setting for every celebration.
Some of our places can offer a backdrop for both your ceremony and your reception. Others focus on providing stunning surroundings for receptions or ceremonies only.
We've listed the places offering wedding venue hire below by county:
- Basildon Park - Get married in the unusual Garden Room or in the South Pavilion ceremony room, and enjoy drinks on the lawns before a reception in the South Pavilion marquee.
- Claydon - Ceremonies can be held in the saloon, with its views across the parkland, or the north hall. Your reception can then take place in the north hall or in a marquee on the terrace.
- Hughenden Manor - Have your marquee reception in the formal gardens of this Victorian hideaway.
- Stowe - Get married in the Temple of Concord and Victory or the Temple of Venus, before moving on to a marquee reception in the landscape garden.
- Waddesdon Manor - The Dairy has been transformed into a stylish wedding venue for both ceremonies and receptions.
- Scotney Castle - You could get married in the medieval castle or outdoors under a wisteria arch.
- Smallhythe Place - Be the star of the show, and get married on stage at the Barn Theatre.
- Eastbury Manor House - Managed by Barking and Dagenham Council, this Tudor house can provide both ceremonies and receptions.
- Ham House and Garden - Get married in the great hall and move on to a reception in the orangery or in a marquee in the grounds.
- Osterley Park and House - From smaller weddings in the Temple of Pan to larger affairs in the grand entrance hall, there's something to suit everyone. Receptions can be held in the Tudor Brewhouse restaurant or in a marquee in the grounds.
- Bateman's - Exclusive marquee receptions can be held on the lawns at the home of Rudyard Kipling.
- Bodiam Castle - If you're looking for a great venue for a smaller reception try the terrace room at Bodiam Castle. Or larger parties can enjoy a marquee reception.
- Nymans - Intimate wedding ceremonies and outdoors receptions in the stunning gardens await you at Nymans.
- Hinton Ampner - have your ceremony in the entrance hall, and then move on to drinks on the terrace and a marquee reception
- Clandon Park - run by a private supplier. You can have this lovely Palladian mansion all to yourself. Get married in our Tapestry Room followed by a drinks reception in our magnificent Marble Hall and dinner and dancing in the vaulted undercroft.