Bibliography & Specialist Collections Guides
Our Bibliography lists over 4,000 books and articles published about our properties and collections, while our Collections Guides provide you with a useful reference to some of our pictures, sculptures and collections at some of our places.
Why not download one of our beautifully illustrated Specialist Collections Guides before you visit to get an idea of what to expect?
Specialist Collections Guides
- Stourhead - illustrated list of pictures and sculpture (PDF/3.71MB)
- Cragside - list of pictures and sculpture (PDF/1.03MB)
- Blickling Hall - illustrated picture list (PDF/1.8MB)
- Sizergh - illustrated list of pictures and sculpture (PDF/1.09MB)
- Ham House - The Green Closet miniatures and cabinet pictures (PDF/3.22MB)
- The Argory - historic lighting (PDF/2.03MB)
- The National Trust Carriage Museum at Arlington Court (PDF/2.07MB)
- Kingston Lacy - illustrated picture list (PDF/1.92MB)
- Chirk Castle - My Grandfather, A Modern Medievalist The Life of the 8th Lord Howard de Walden (PDF/1.27MB)
- The Libraries at Calke Abbey (PDF/2.18MB)
- Chinese Wallpapers in National Trust Houses (PDF/3.48MB)