The Ealing National Trust Association was founded in 1980. We aim to raise funds for, and to enhance membership of the National Trust.
The Association organises a programme of events which will be of interest to National Trust members living in the Ealing area, and which will raise a small profit. We donate money raised during the year to various National Trust projects.
We run the following types of events:
- Lectures: there are 11 lectures a year which are free to members
- Coach trips: these are organised in the summer months to a variety of venues
- Outings: these take place all year round to places in the London area where it is usually necessary to make group bookings
- Holidays: we organise two, four, or five-day holidays - one to a UK destination, one to a European city
- Special events: concerts, quizzes and Christmas lunch etc
Get in touch
Find the contact details for Ealing Association.
Visit the independent website
Ealing Association have their own independent website.