See our fallow deer
Come and see our historic listed Bee House, complete with bees in old-fashioned straw skeps. Last year we trialled a new observation hive in the Walled Garden - find out more at our YouTube channel.
Also watch out for:
- Birds: the barn owl, raven and buzzard are the top predators here
- Birds: green, great and lesser spotted woodpeckers
- Fungi: from giant puffballs to tiny waxcaps, we have loads of fungi
- Bats: five species of bat, including over 1,000 pipistrelle bats
- Plants and flowers: enjoy gorgeous displays of snowdrops and bluebells
- Trees: some of the tallest and straightest oaks in the country
- Cattle: pedigree Jerseys and Longhorn cattle graze the parkland
Share your sightings
Don't forget your camera when you visit, there are so many photo opportunities.
You can enjoy some the stunning photos taken by our visitors, and share your own in the Attingham Park Flickr group