Eating & shopping
The walled garden restaurant
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
The stable shop
- High quality, locally produced crafts.
- Seasonal products changing throughout the year.
- Beers brewed specially for the Trust plus fruit wines and Beningbrough branded spirits.
- Stock up on jams, chutneys, biscuits and chocolate.
- A large range of cards, diaries, calendars & decorations for the festive season.
- Gifts and souvenirs reflecting the temporary exhibitions visiting Beningbrough.
- Childrens toy range perfect for pocket money purchases.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted in both the shop and restaurant.
- Serving hot food 11.30am - 2.30pm.
- Gluten-free options and other dietary requirements can be catered for.
- Last orders in the restaurant at 3.15pm.
- In a rush? Chocolates and sweets available in the shop.
- Plenty of spaces in the gardens for picnics or if it's raining find the benches in the garden room.
In York city centre?
Did you know the Trust has a large shop on Goodramgate round the corner from the Treasurer's House & close to York Minster? All profits help the charity with ongoing conservation work.
Home Farm shop
The family at Home Farm have been tenant farmers here for many years and sell locally sourced and home grown produce in the farm shop. Look out for the Aberdeen Angus grazing in the grounds.