Eating & shopping
The walled garden restaurant
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
The stable shop
- High quality, locally produced crafts.
- Seasonal products changing throughout the year.
- Gifts and souvenirs reflecting the temporary exhibitions visiting Beningbrough.
- Plants, outdoor furniture and garden products.
- Children toys range perfect for pocket money purchases
- If you’re in York city centre why not drop into the York National Trust shop on Goodramgate?
- Credit and debit cards are accepted in both the shop and restaurant
- Serving 11.00am - 5pm when open
- There are plenty of spaces around the gardens where you can bring a picnic on sunny days. The walled garden is a particuarly popular spot!
- Gluten-free options and other dietary requirements can be catered for.
- In a rush to cool down? Grab an ice-cream from the shop