Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Don't forget to...
- See what's in season in the working walled garden
- Discover the Wilderness Play Area
- Enjoy delicious seasonal food in the restaurant
- Relax on the comfy sofas in the second-hand book room
- Visit the Victorian laundry
- Discover the stories of the collection with an audio tour
- Take a bit of Beningbrough home with a gift or souvenir
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
In partnership with the National Portrait Gallery, there are over 100 18th-century portraits on display. Wander through the beautiful Baroque mansion and see pictures of some of the most fashionable and influential people of the period.
Explore the themes of the portraits further in the hands-on interactive galleries upstairs, perfect for all the family.