This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
One day is never enough. Discover a complete Norfolk estate with something for everyone to enjoy.
Blickling has been at the heart of this north Norfolk community since the sixteenth century. One of the most imposing and complete country estates in Norfolk, it offers you a glimpse into the lives of those who lived and worked above and below stairs.
The estate is a treasure trove of romantic buildings, beautiful gardens and landscaped park. See the stunning parterre created by socialite Norah Lindsay in the 1930s, or find peace and solitude in the orangery garden or woodland wildernesses. There's something for everyone at any time of the year.
Follow Blicking Estate on Twitter
Planning your day
- Dogs are welcome in the park and Courtyard cafe, but not in the house or formal garden please. Assistance dogs are welcome everywhere.
- Please don't leave your dog in the car. It can get surprisingly warm, even when not sunny.
- Our fields are grazed by livestock throughout the year, so please keep your dog on a lead.
- The main car park is about 300m from the house. Please call ahead if you need to park closer.
- House & garden tours are available most days. Numbers are limited, but tours are free and book-able on the day.
- The house opens for free-flow visiting from noon.