We've got it covered.
A successful group day out is all in the planning, so we like to make sure that you've got everything you need to make the most of your day.
We have a garden for all seasons, a fantastic collection of treasures, tours for every interest, and great places to enjoy the perfect lunch or afternoon tea.
- Our group admission prices apply to groups of 15 or more people
- Please give us at least 14 days' notice
- All visitors will need a ticket
- National Trust members are free
- House, garden and estate: Adults £11.80, children £6.30
- Coach drivers receive free entry and complimentary restaurant voucher
- For booking and information phone 01263 738005
What's to eat?
We have some great places to eat, some of which can be reserved for you.
Ready to book?
To discuss your visit please call Angela Taylor (Mon-Fri, 9-5.30pm) on 01263 738005.
Our top tours
A tour of the garden followed by afternoon tea.
Behind the scenes
What's happening behind closed doors?
Learn more about our little treasures.
Meet the owners
Find out about the people who lived and worked here.
Walking with wildlife
Who lives in a park like this?
Check out the bluebells with an expert and finish up with afternoon tea.
- Free familiarlisation visits are available
- You can download a range of regional guides
- Bookings must be confirmed in writing
- National Trust members should bring their cards
- Last entry to the house is an hour before closing
- Invoices must be settled in a single payment
- We have a range of private rooms for you to hire