A sense of achievement - and good fun too
Volunteering for the National Trust can be an exciting and rewarding experience. You can make a real difference by helping to conserve the nation's beautiful places. At Blickling we have about 400 volunteers who help us in the house, garden, park, shop, bookshop, restaurant and offices across the whole estate.
Why not join our team? You just need to be warm and friendly and have a love of people - we'll teach you the rest.
Please download our application form, or for further information and a general chat about volunteering please email us
Help us protect this special place
- Join our friendly group of volunteers and staff
- Bring the estate to life
- Be part of a great team
- Meet new people and make friends
- Work in a beautiful environment with great colleagues
- Feel good about doing something worthwhile
- Know that you're helping our visitors have a great day out
Would you like to help make our visitors' experience of Blickling really special?
We are looking for warm and friendly volunteers to join our busy welcome team. Duties could include welcoming people, assisting our older, disabled or infirm visitors, or helping families choose which activities might suit them best . Ideally you will need to be able to make a commitment of one day per week. Whatever your skills and interests, if you like the idea of joining our team, we'd love to hear from you.
Be part of our story
Join our local association
As a National Trust member, and a volunteer, you can get more from supporting our work by joining one of our local associations. Through an organised programme of talks, social events, outings and holidays you can make friends, learn more about our places and support our work.
What's in it for you?
- Access to a wide variety of roles
- Learn new skills and receive training
- Share your knowledge
- Meet new people
- Get real job satisfaction
- Receive travel expenses
- Free admission to other NT places after 50 hours of volunteering