Things to see & do
Part of your Yorkshire Dales experience
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
We look after large areas of Yorkshire's Moors and Dales and are passionate about them and their wildlife. Thousands of you visit every year to appreciate this landscape. Will you help us to continue caring for it?
- Remember to contact the tenant in good time to arrange your visit
- Admire the stone flagged entrance hall
- Take in the incredible decor of the oak-panelled Drawing Room
- Note the impressive workmanship evident in the oak staircase
- Look out for evidence of times past in the land surrounding the Hall