Things to see & do
A dream of slumbering beauty...
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Summer's not over yet
- There are lots of activities you can enjoy, such as games from our sports boxes.
- Download our easy walk around the parkland, look for wildlife and see our fallow deer.
- Stroll round the gardens, from the formal parterre to the shady woodland garden.
- Explore the house and look for little mice Charlie and Lucy hiding in every room.
- Browse for gifts and treats in the Servants’ Hall shop.
Walks and talks
There are just-turn-up talks and tours in the house and around the park nearly every day.
Introductory talks are outside the gatehouse and costume talks are in the great hall. They're free and there's no need to book. Visitor Reception staff will let you know what's happening on your way in.
The mown paths in the parkland are flat and dry at the moment but sturdy footwear recommended if it turns wet.
Join us for behind-the-scenes events with our Park Ranger and the team. Book ahead for Deer at Dusk and Deer at Dawn.
Come along for half-term Hallowe'en Pumpkin trails.
Father Christmas has started taking bookings and we're planning the festive decorations for the house.
- Tick things off your 50 things to do... list.
- Find out about the Victorian lives of the Lucy family and their servants in the house and outbuildings.
- Enjoy the space and fresh air whatever the weather. There's always wildlife to spot in the parkland and along the river.
Our Orangery restaurant is open every day and you're always welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy by the river.
Our shops stock Charlecote venison, hogget and honey, lots of locally made goodies and the best of the National Trust ranges.
Come and do some early Christmas shopping.