Things to see & do
A dream of slumbering beauty...
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Download our easy walk around the parkland and spot our new lambs and fawns.
- Explore the house and look for the hidden Cuddly Critters in the school holidays.
- Browse for gifts and treats in the Servants’ Hall shop.
- Stroll round the gardens, there's something new in flower every week.
- See the pigs behind the stables.
Walks and talks
There are just-turn-up talks and tours in the house and around the park nearly every day. Visitor reception staff will let you know what's happening on your way in.
We rely on our hardy volunteers to host these talks - do phone ahead on the day of your visit if you want to know whether they are happening.
Bring your binoculars for a better view of one of the largest heronries in Warwickshire.