Things to see & do
A dream of slumbering beauty...
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
In the summertime
- Play with the equipment from our sports boxes or bring your own and enjoy the space.
- Download our easy walk around the parkland, look for wildlife and see our fallow deer.
- Explore the house and look for little mice Charlie and Lucy hiding in every room.
- Browse for gifts and treats in the Servants’ Hall shop.
- Stroll round the gardens, from the formal parterre to the shady woodland garden.
Walks and talks
There are just-turn-up talks and tours in the house and around the park nearly every day.
Introductory talks are outside the gatehouse and costume talks are in the great hall. They're free and there's no need to book. Visitor Reception staff will let you know what's happening on your way in.
The mown paths in the parkland are flat and dry at the moment but sturdy footwear recommended if it turns wet.