Things to see & do
A dream of slumbering beauty...
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
We're open every day
- The park, garden, Orangery restaurant and shop are open 7 days a week. Why not download our park walk?
- Look around the house at your own pace and find out about the Victorian Lucy family (closed Wednesdays).
- Take a look around the Victorian kitchen, brewhouse and laundry and reflect on their servants' tough life.
- See a year at Charlecote in ten minutes. Make yourself a cuppa... and relax.
We're open every day
Become an Easter Eggsplorer with us this year from 3-6 April.
Pick up your trail guide from the team in the marquee on the paddock, follow the clues round the park and garden, then come back to claim your Cadbury chocolate Egghead - will you eat it straight away or take it home? (£2 per trail).
Walks and talks
There are just-turn-up talks and tours by our volunteers in the house and around the park nearly every day.
Introductory talks are outside the gatehouse and costume talks are in the great hall (house closed Wednesdays). They're free and there's no need to book. Visitor Reception staff will let you know what's happening on your way in.
The mown grassy paths in the parkland are flat but we'd recommend sturdy footwear at the moment.
We've launched our 2015 Events' Programme and the first dates are open for booking now. Keep checking back as we add more.
Don't delay, places are limited for some events and they sell out quickly.
Come behind the scenes and find out about our exciting new discoveries with the park and garden team and make a day at Charlecote something special.
Open from 10.30am every day. Free wi-fi available.
Our Servants' Hall and Pantry shops stock our award-winning Charlecote venison, hogget and honey. You'll find the best of the National Trust ranges and local produce here. Don't forget our second-hand bookshop too.
- Tick things off your 50 things to do... list - fly a kite, make a trail with sticks, play Poohsticks...
- Find out about the Victorian lives of the Lucy family and their servants in the house and outbuildings.
- Enjoy the space and fresh air whatever the weather.
- There's always wildlife to spot in the parkland and along the river.