Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Inside the National Trust
Meet the staff and volunteers from Cragside that feature in the ITV series, ' Inside the National Trust', on every Sunday, 12.25pm.
• Katherine Foggon, house steward
• Andrew Sawyer, conservation officer
• Ray Kirkup, Cragside minibus driver
• Ginny Snooks, room guide and cooking interpreter
Don't forget to...
- Look for the storyteller's chair in the labyrinth
- Get close to nature in the wildlife hide
- Call into the tea-rooms for a freshly made scone
- Explore the Pinetum and meet Douglas, our green man carving
- Pop into the orchard house to see colourful tulips
- Treat your loved ones to a beautiful gift from our shop
- Hug a tree, we have all sizes