- There are many winding paths leading down into the Teign gorge
- The woodland is carpeted with bluebells in the spring
- Discover a secret beach
- Salcombe is the ideal spot for picnics far away from the crowds
- Clear water running through Lydford Gorge, Devon
- A walker on the coastal path at Morte Bay, Devon
Journey from wild coasts, moorland and curious historic houses to lush gardens and beaches
Home to remote and romantic landscapes, including a castle home and a house full of collections.
You can find exotic gardens, ancient houses and mining history encircled by a much-loved coastline.
There are country house estates and glorious Devon gardens, quirky homes and stories to uncover near Exeter