A Celtic land with an industrial past steeped in myth, legend, poetry and song. Croeso i Gymru.
Hot off the press
- Somme tragedy remembered in a castle basement
- Help put Wales' meadows back on the map
- Footballing pigs turn Euro 2016 pundits
- Planting a floral treasure for posterity
- Enjoy the ‘highlife’ at Ogwen this Whitsun
- Great Orme search for a farmer
- Rhossili Ranger: Is this the best job in Wales?
- Stackpole welcomes Springwatch at Easter
We are offering our iconic £1m coastal farm for just a pound a year. The keys and the future of a precious landscape could be yours. Here's how to apply and what you need to know.
Rhossili is seen as the jewel in Gower’s crown and attracts visitors from all over the world. And now a Rhossili Ranger has been appointed to look after the area.
Stackpole hosted Springwatch at Easter with the show capturing the landscape bursting into life and colour. Our team have shared spring spotting tips and how you can do something great for nature.
Get active in the great outdoors
Our work in Wales
By harnessing the power of nature and being careful with the energy we use, the places we find special can be beautiful forever. Here are just some of the projects we've been working on.
Enjoy unlimited access to more than 500 places with National Trust membership
We're a charity and rely on your donations to help our conservation work
Each year thousands of volunteers join us in caring for all the special places you love
Yr iaith Gymraeg
Hoffem weld yr iaith Gymraeg yn cyfrannu at naws arbennig ein safleoedd, a chyfrannu hefyd at greu profiadau cofiadwy i’n hymwelwyr ar draws Cymru.