Things to see & do
Dunham Massey Hall was home to the Booths and the Greys, Earls of Warrington and Stamford. Visit to discover tales of romance and scandal, and to see the elegant Edwardian interiors, silver collection, paintings and furniture 'upstairs', contrasting with the servants' wing. At weekends meet the servants and have a go at some of their tasks.
Visit the garden as it springs into life to relax and enjoy the sights and scents of a new season. Bright spring bulbs and blossoms create a colourful walk around the 30 acre garden.
Join a park walk, daily at 1.30pm to discover more about Dunham, its history and its wildlife, or simply enjoy a stroll along the avenues as the trees and plants begin to show signs of spring.
Our top things not to miss
- Stroll along tree-lined avenues in the park
- Visit the house, open Saturday - Wednesday
- Visit the garden, open daily
- Treat yourself in the restaurant
- Find a souvenir of your visit in the shop
- Go on a guided park walk, available daily at 1.30pm