This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Walks and trails
Explore the wildlife and habitats at Dunstable Downs by following one of our trails. Take a gentle stroll along our multi-user path or download one of our longer walks.
- The Downs are open all year so you can come in every season.
- 73.3ha of Dunstable and Whipsnade Downs is designated SSSI.
- SSSI stands for a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
- Look for a variety of butterflies thoughout the summer months.
- See our events page for our up and coming activities and guided walks.