Outdoor Climbing Adventure
Try rock climbing at the atmospheric Crag Lough just below Hadrian's Wall and get a real feel for this fantastic outdoor sport.
- Booking essential
This three hour session will provide an introduction to movement skills, belaying and climbing calls. You will also do some bouldering and bottom rope climbing, whilst developing movement skills and learning how to belay and tie a figure of eight knot.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0844 249 1895
- Please use our online booking system to order your tickets.
- Suitbale for children aged 8+
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Steel Rigg Car Park. A parking charge of £3 will apply to non Northumberland National Park Authority badge holders.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear warm clothes, waterproof jacket and trousers and trainers that you dont mind getting scuffed and a little muddy. Please bring completed Participant Information Forms, food and drink.
- A basic level of fitness is required to climb outdoors and you will need to be able to walk to and from the crag itself over rough terrain.
- We can offer a limited amount of spaces in the vehicle for those who don't want to participate but would like to watch friends and family. Please use the 'observing' ticket option to book a place.
|24 July 2016||10:00 - 13:00|
|13:30 - 16:30|