Summer Outdoor Theatre - Much Ado About Nothing
See Shakespeare's play performed to the very highest standard, in the way the Bard first envisioned...with an all-male cast, traditional costume and Elizabethan song and dance.
- Booking essential
Join the Lord Chamberlain's Men on their 12th anniversary production this summer for Shakespeare's battle of the sexes comedy.
Triumphant in battle, Don Pedro and his men return to Messina. The Governor, Leonato, toasts their success by throwing a masquerade ball where well-intentioned plots and evil schemes abound as enemies deceive lovers and friends trick friends in this lively summer comedy.
Bring a chair and a picnic and enjoy watching this funny and fast-paced production.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0844 249 1895
- Line open Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am-4pm. A 5% booking fee applies.
- Children are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet on the lower field - our staff and volunteers will help direct you.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring warm layers and waterproof clothing. A rug or camping chair is recommended. Picnics welcome. Umbrellas can be used during bad weather but should not be kept up during the performance.
- Parking available on lower field, toilets located at the top of the steep bank but can be accessed via car if needed.
- We can't guarantee nice weather and the outside performance will continue in all but the worst weather. Tickets are non-refundable. Overflow parking is on the lower field and following heavy rain visitors may be asked to park on the main road. Bookings can be made by calling 0844 249 1895 or by using the online booking form.
|24 August 2016||19:30 - 21:30|