St. David's Day concert
We kick off the start of our main season opening in traditional style with our annual St. David's Day concert.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us from midday in the historic Chapel at Chirk Castle to welcome The Glyn Ceiriog Male Voice Choir as we celebrate St. David's Day with two fantastic concerts.
Normal admission applies. National Trust members free.
Please note: due to the limited size of the Chapel there will be a maximum number of people who can view the choir at any one time.
- Children are very welcome!
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The event will take place in the Chapel, which is located in the castle courtyard.
- What to bring and wear
- The Chapel can be quite a cold space, even with the heating on and the fire lit, so please wear suitable warm clothing.
- There is a courtesy coach with wheelchair lift available on site to take visitors up to the castle.
- Please note that the Chapel is limited to holding approx. 70 people at a time. There will be two 45 minute concerts, however please note that as numbers are limited we unfortunately cannot guarantee that everyone will be able to get in.
|28 February 2016||12:00 - 12:45|
|13:45 - 14:30|