Brighton and Hove Association
Brighton and Hove Association was founded in 1972 to promote the National Trust locally. It also raises funds for its support, whilst arranging an enjoyable programme of social events and activities for members.
Brighton & Hove Association warmly welcomes new members. Membership is open to all supporters of the National Trust and is predominantly drawn from Brighton and Hove.
During the winter we have meetings twice a month with interesting talks on offer, plus a number of social events including an Spring Lunch, Christmas Tea and a New Year Lunch. In the summer, we arrange outings to National Trust properties and other places of interest.
Why not join us? It's an enjoyable and interesting way to meet like-minded people, make new friends and at the same time support the National Trust. We'd like to meet you. Among the National Trust properties, we support are the local properties of Devil’s Dyke, Saddlescombe Farm, and Nymans Garden.
Here is our programme of forthcoming events
we hope it will encourage you to join us. Our membership secretary, Elizabeth Raynar-Smith will be delighted to hear from you, 01273 562404 or email@example.com
- 17 Dec 2015 : Christmas Tea at 2.30pm at the Ajex Centre. Information from Jenny Smith 01273 556516
- 7 Jan 2016 : Speaker meeting - An English History of Freedom by Andy Thomas
- 16 Jan 2016: New Year Lunch at the Royal Albion Hotel. Information from Jenny Smith 01273 556516
- 18 Jan 2016: Speaker Meeting- Wiston House - Sir Thomas Shirley by Janet Pennington
- 4 Feb 2016: Speaker Meeting - Around the World in 80 Plays by Brian Freeland
- 15 Feb 2016: Speaker Meeting - Gales, Greenhouses and Global Warming by Ian Currie