The Richmond Association for the National Trust was founded in 1977 and currently has around 250 members in and around the Greater London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, spanning both banks of the river.
Our objectives are to publicise and further the aims of the National Trust, to raise funds in its support and to make membership of the Trust more enjoyable and effective through a programme of events and activities.
We work closely with both our local properties - Ham House and Garden, and Osterley Park and House. Since our inception £117,031 has been raised and donated to National Trust local and national projects.
The Richmond Association is independent of the National Trust with an agreed constitution. A committee of officers and members who are elected at our Annual General Meeting conducts our affairs. We welcome new members, and hope that you would wish to support our fund raising efforts in support of the Trust’s projects.
- Thursday 7 January 2016 - Lecture on Arts and Crafts Gardens by Cherrill Sands at Vestry Hall, Paradise Rd. Richmond.
- Saturday 16 January 2016 - Social lunch at All Hallow’s Church Hall, Erncroft Way, Twickenham TW1 1EW
- Thursday 26 January 2016 - Visit to the London Coliseum, St.Martin’s Lane, London WC2N 4ES
- Thursday 11 February 2016 - Lecture on Historic Greenwich by Ian Bevan at Vestry Hall, Paradise Rd. Richmond.
- Saturday 13 February 2016 - Social lunch at All Hallow’s Church Hall, Erncroft Way, Twickenham TW1 1EW
- Thursday 18 February 2016 - Visit to Bloomsbury’s University Quarter, off Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
- Thursday 10 March 2016 - Lecture on “Weather – fact or fiction?” by Ian Currie at Vestry Hall, Paradise Rd. Richmond.
- Saturday 19 Mar ch 2016 - Social lunch at All Hallow’s Church Hall, Erncroft Way, Twickenham TW1 1EW
- Monday 21 March 2016 - Visit o Trinity House, Trinity Square, Tower Hill, London EC3N 4DH.
Get in touch
For further information on the Association or our events contact Betty Weisblatt on 020 8979 3089 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or our Membership Secretary, Miss Cynthia Butterworth M. B. E. on 020 8876 8405 or email: email@example.com