Half lake cruises
Half Lake Cruises (45 minutes)
These cruises depart daily from Coniston pier at regular times with the option to break your journey at Brantwood House or Monk Coniston returning on a later sailing. Alternatively, just hop on for the round trip cruise and enjoy this stunning unique steam powered craft.
All cruises include a short commentary from our friendly crew.
Disembark at Brantwood - Things to Do
- Visit John Ruskin's home and stunning mountainside gardens (not NT) at Brantwood. Show your Gondola ticket to gain 50p off the house entry fee.
- Take lunch or afternoon tea at the delightful Jumping Jenny's Licensed cafe.
- Nearby lakeshore beaches for picnicking (and sunbathing - if you're lucky!)
- Access to lovely woodland walks
Disembark at Monk Coniston - Things to Do
- Circular walk through the Monk Coniston estate to Tarn Hows and back
- Amble up to Daisy's cafe at Monk Coniston Hall for tea and cakes (stunning views)
- Visit the Victorian walled garden and have a picnic whilst enjoying the most beautiful Lakeland surroundings (approx 0.5 miles up a gentle-ish hill)
Round Trip Fares
Adult: £11, Child: £5.50, Family: £27.50 (2 adults and 3 children)