Things to see & do
Explore Hadrian's Wall World Heritage Site
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Experiencing what life was like at the Roman Fort
- Spotting spring wildlife such as Curlews, Sparrows and more
- Admiring the dark skies at night
- Taking a walk alongside the Wall
- Trying geocaching - the hunt is on for the boxes!
- Enjoying a range of refreshments in the visitor centre
- Seeing where part of 'Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves' was filmed