Things to see & do
Explore Hadrian's Wall World Heritage Site
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Experiencing what life was like at the Roman Fort
- Spotting spring wildlife such as Curlews, Sparrows and more
- Admiring the dark skies at night
- Taking a walk alongside the Wall
- Trying geocaching - the hunt is on for the boxes!
- Enjoying a range of refreshments in the visitor centre
- Seeing where part of 'Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves' was filmed
Spend the day learning from professional photographer Roger Clegg about how to select the best subjects and add impact to your landscape photographs.
The workshop on Sunday 8 March will include discussions on composition, use of natural lighting and exposure, as well as some simple digital techniques.