Things to see & do
Explore Hadrian's Wall World Heritage Site
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Admiring the dark skies at night
- Taking a walk alongside the Wall
- Experiencing what life was like at the Roman Fort
- Our fantastic range of events
- Enjoying a range of refreshments in the visitor centre
- Spotting otters and deers
- Seeing where part of 'Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves' was filmed
- Trying geocaching - the hunt is on for the boxes!
It's proven that a walk can really boost your happiness levels, so come and join us for a Great British one!
Take in the fab colours, breathe the fresh air, admire the views, be on the lookout for wildlife, and most of all - enjoy! Stroll to Milecastle 37, Steel Rigg or Sycamore Gap, the choice is yours.