Things to see & do
Explore Hadrian's Wall World Heritage Site
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Admiring the dark skies at night
- Taking a walk alongside the Wall
- Experiencing what life was like at the Roman Fort
- Our fantastic range of events
- Enjoying a range of refreshments in the visitor centre
- Spotting otters and deers
- Seeing where part of 'Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves' was filmed
- Trying geocaching - the hunt is on for the boxes!
Add snowshoes to your boots and let's have an adventure in the snow!
Make your way alongside Hadrian's Wall in the snow and get a real feel for the sport, learn winter walking skills as well as having some fun!
Register your attendance and we'll be in touch when (and if) the snow arrives.