Historic House Hotels
A warm welcome followed by exceptional hospitality, comfort and cuisine are what you can expect from a visit to our three Historic House Hotels.
Enjoy fine dining, a delicious Sunday lunch or our famed traditional afternoon teas. Take a walk around the magnificent gardens and parkland of any one of the hotels and complete your visit with a spot of pampering in the Spa.
So, whether you're looking for a romantic weekend away, a fabulous location for a family celebration, or perhaps you just fancy a little spa pampering? Whatever the occasion, a stay at one of our hotels won't disappoint.
Why stay in a Historic House Hotel
- Three of Britain's finest Country House Hotels have been donated to the National Trust.
- Celebrating 25 years of AA and Michelin awards for excellence, including 4 Red Stars and 3 Rosettes.
- 'The epitome of country-house hotels' - Country Life.
- Truly beautiful houses set in stunning gardens and parks, with sumptuous Health Spas to pamper you.
- Ideal base to explore our houses, gardens and open spaces.
Historic House Hotels were founded in 1979 to acquire and rescue run-down country houses. restore them and convert them into historically accurate, yet contemporary hotels. In 2008, they were given to us in order to ensure their long term protection.
Seasonal breaks available all year round - please contact the hotel of your choice for more information
Every booking benefits the National Trust. All hotel profits are donated to the charity.