Historic House Hotels
A warm welcome followed by exceptional hospitality, comfort and cuisine are what you can expect from a visit to our three Historic House Hotels.
Enjoy fine dining, a delicious Sunday lunch or our famed traditional afternoon teas. Take a walk around the magnificent gardens and parkland of any one of the hotels and complete your visit with a spot of pampering in the Spa.
So, whether you're looking for a romantic weekend away, a fabulous location for a family celebration, or perhaps you just fancy a little spa pampering? Whatever the occasion, a stay at one of our hotels won't disappoint.
- Hartwell House & Spa (Near Aylesbury) Tel: +44 (0)1296 747444
- Bodysgallen Hall & Spa (North Wales) Tel: +44 (0)1492 584466
- Middlethorpe Hall & Spa (York) Tel: +44 (0) 1904 641241
Special offers at Hartwell
Sunday night special: Stay on any Sunday at the superb rate of just £170.00 for a double room or £270.00 for a Royal room to include cooked breakfast, use of the Hartwell Spa. This value for money rate is based on two people sharing a classic double or twin-bedded room, subject to availability. (Excluding Bank Holidays)
Sunday late check out: Any guests staying with Hartwell on a Saturday and who confirms Sunday lunch for two the next day, will be able to delay their check-out from 11.30am to 5.00pm, and have the opportunity to enjoy lunch and depart at their leisure. Please confirm your luncheon reservation when making room bookings. Subject to availability.
Spectacular spring break: Enjoy a spring mid-week break in the country without breaking the bank. For only £125.00 per person per night based on two people sharing a classic double or twin bedded room to include free Wi-Fi, Full English breakfast, dinner to the value of £35.00 each per night, full use of the Hartwell Spa and VAT.
This spring offer is too good to miss and that is why it is only available Monday to Thursday inclusive during April and May 2013 (excluding Bank Holidays)
If you prefer to get away for the weekend you can stay on Fridays and Saturdays in one of the classic double or twin bedded rooms for £150.00 per person to include all of the above. Subject to availability and is available on new bookings only. To make a reservation please contact the hotel on 01296 747444.
Special offers at Middlethorpe
Two nights for £278 per person: This very special two-night break is available Sunday to Friday based on two people sharing a courtyard twin or double room (£298 for a single room)
- Two nights’ accommodation in a twin or double room
- Three-course candlelit dinner on both nights (£43 allowance per person towards dinner food)
- Early morning tea served in your room
- Full Yorkshire Breakfast served in the dining room
- Champagne Afternoon Tea on one afternoon
- Full use of Middlethorpe’s Spa facilities
- A 25-minute taster treatment per guest
- 10 per cent further discount at York Designer Outlet
- Complimentary Parking
- Service and VAT
Why stay in a Historic House Hotel
- Three of Britain's finest Country House Hotels have been donated to the National Trust.
- Celebrating 25 years of AA and Michelin awards for excellence, including 4 Red Stars and 3 Rosettes.
- 'The epitome of country-house hotels' - Country Life.
- Truly beautiful houses set in stunning gardens and parks, with sumptuous Health Spas to pamper you.
- Ideal base to explore our houses, gardens and open spaces.
Historic House Hotels were founded in 1979 to acquire and rescue run-down country houses. restore them and convert them into historically accurate, yet contemporary hotels. In 2008, they were given to us in order to ensure their long term protection.
Seasonal breaks available all year round - please contact the hotel of your choice for more information
Every booking benefits the National Trust. All hotel profits are donated to the charity.