Historic house hotels
A warm welcome followed by exceptional hospitality, comfort and cuisine are what you can expect from a visit to our three historic house hotels.
Enjoy fine dining, a delicious Sunday lunch or our famed traditional afternoon teas. Take a walk around the magnificent gardens and parkland of any one of the hotels and complete your visit with a spot of pampering in the spa.
So, whether you're looking for a romantic weekend away or a fabulous location for a family celebration, or perhaps you just fancy a little spa pampering, a stay at one of our hotels won't disappoint.
Take a break from the winter chill in the comfort of one of our Historic House Hotels. The winter break offer includes a stay for two people with breakfast, three course dinner and use of the spa with one £25 voucher towards treatments of products.
Why stay in a historic house hotel?
- Three of Britain's finest country-house hotels have been donated to the National Trust
- Celebrating 25 years of AA and Michelin awards for excellence, including 4 Red Stars and 3 Rosettes
- 'The epitome of country-house hotels' - Country Life
- Truly beautiful houses set in stunning gardens and parks, with sumptuous health spas to pamper you
- Ideal base to explore our houses, gardens and open spaces
Historic House Hotels was founded in 1979 to acquire and rescue run-down country houses, restore them and convert them into historically accurate, yet contemporary hotels. In 2008, they were given to us in order to ensure their long-term protection.
Seasonal breaks are available all year round - please contact the hotel of your choice for more information.
Every booking benefits the National Trust. All hotel profits are donated to the charity.