Eating & shopping
A spot of shopping
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Eating in or out?
Indulge yourself with a wide variety light refreshments, full meals and cakes - let's not forget the cakes.
With table service our fully licensed West Wing restaurant is a perfect setting.
Or prefer something less formal? Why not try our delightful outdoors café and takeaway behind Porter's Lodge visitor reception.
West Wing restaurant
The restaurant serves a wide variety of homemade treats, snacks and full meals.
Wherever possible we use local, seasonal produce including fruit and vegetables grown in our own walled garden.
Porter's Lodge outdoors café & takeaway
Our newest café can be found in its woodland glade setting behind the Porter's Lodge visitor reception.
Ideal for a post-walk snack or quick bite, treat yourself to hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, light refreshments and ice creams. Four-legged visitors are also very welcome. Open every weekend from 10am - 4pm.
Whether you're looking for great food or great shopping, a warm welcome awaits you at Ickworth.
The shop and restaurant are open 7 days a week and can be found in the West Wing visitor centre.
Good to know
- West Wing restaurant open from 10.30am to 4pm every day
- Porter's Lodge café open at weekends from 10am - 4pm
- West Wing shop open from 10.30am to 4pm every day
- Our new plant centre will open in late spring 2014
- We cater for most dietary requirements - just ask us
- We're a stunning venue for weddings and events. Call 01284 735957 or check out our Hire this venue page for details