Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Autumn at Kedleston means...
Discover some very colourful characters around Kedleston Hall.
Take your pick from four lovely walks around the parkland, woods and gardens.
Kedleston Hall's interior is packed with colour to match the Autumn season.
Don't miss this autumn
- Super soup! National Trust award winning butternut squash.
- Hallowe'en crafts and fun events
- Kedleston Hall at night tours
- Fungi fun
- Morbid Curiosities dinner theatre
- Lord Curzon's Viceroy curry