- All day, every day from 10.30am–6pm (10.30am–4pm from November to March)
- In the car park, woodland walks, parkland and the Stables courtyard
Whether you are a local dog walker who visits regularly or a visitor from further afield, we welcome all types of dogs. With miles of paths to explore, trees to sniff and grass to roll in we think you'll both have a great day.
With 8,500 acres of estate and 72 miles of footpaths, cycle trails and bridleways there is plenty to explore with your furry friend. Discover the estate villages of Shapwick and Pamphill or uncover the history of Badbury Rings and Holt Heath.
Doggie dos and don’ts
To help us ensure our visitors, dogs and wildlife get along, please can you:
- Keep your dog under control on a short fixed lead at all times
- Pick up your dog's mess and place it in the bins provided
- Only bring assistance dogs into our buildings
- Avoid leaving dogs in cars on hot days
All dogs are welcome to sit outside in the Stables courtyard but not on top of chairs and tables.