Have a browse
Situated in the original kitchen building dating from 1776, the shop contains many original features including a rare example of a charcoal fired range installed in the 1780s.
There's something for everyone including chutneys and jams, biscuits, fudge and sweets, books, jewellery, toiletries, rugs and much more.
This is the perfect setting to pick up a memento of your visit.
50 things to do before you’re 11¾
This summer nature misses you, so get outdoors and complete your 50 things.
Find everything you need with our new range of 50 things products in the shop. From t-shirts and caps to binoculars and butterfly nets, make our shop your first port of call.
Shop with us ...
- Find locally sourced gift ideas from food to jewellery
- Discover unique items only available through the National Trust
- Pick up a Kingston Lacy memento, from food to gifts
- Find the perfect book on everything from local history, cookery to children's stories
- All plants and bulbs are sold in peat free compost
- Discover a seasonally changing range of products
- Our staff are always happy to help you choose the perfect present
Take a look at our popular range of Zimbolic wildlife, hand crafted in Zimbabwe and made from recycled oil drums. A stunning feature of any home or garden.
Let the kids browse the pocket money items or find that perfect stocking filler, ranging from traditional wooden toys and books to inspiration on completing 50 things to do before you’re 11¾.
Are you green-fingered? Have a browse of our range of peat-free plants and take home a small piece of Kingston Lacy.
Taste of Dorset
Corfe Castle beer
Celebrate those special occasions with a bottle of Corfe Castle beer.
Enjoy a Moores biscuit made in Bridport with your afternoon cup of tea.