Bringing your dog to Lindisfarne
The headland and beach by the Castle, and the wider walks on Holy Island they link to, are great places to bring your dog for a walk.
- Please pick up after your dog. You can put dog waste in any normal rubbish bin, as long as it's in a sealed bag.
- Please keep your dog on a lead if there are sheep in the field.
- Assistance dogs are welcome in the Castle.
- If you are happy leaving your dog while you visit the Castle, they can be tied up outside - just ask our admission staff for advice.
- There is a doggy water bowl at the Castle admissions building.