Lindisfarne Castle is licensed to hold civil ceremonies and every year dozens of couples take their vows one of its intimate, romantic rooms.
You get the place to yourselves for 2 hours and, as most ceremonies last about 20 minutes, you can enjoy the Castle privately with up to 30 guests.
A private ceremony
Availability is pretty limited at Lindisfarne; this is due to public opening and of course, the tides. This only makes a wedding here more special.
If you have a date in mind email us for more information.
What to consider
- We strongly advise a visit to chat to a member of staff
- The maximum number of guests is 30
- You can bring your own champagne - we've got glasses
- We can recommend local florists, musicians, hair stylists, and more
- The pubs and hotels in the village are perfect for a reception later
- There are lots of accommodation providers on the Island too
- Our information pack can be emailed on request
- Weddings cost £1100, including a £250 deposit.
We work with the local county registrar who perform all of our ceremonies so you will need to contact them when organising your wedding at Lindisfarne.
Don't forget to let your own county registrar know too.