Lindisfarne Castle is licensed to hold weddings and every year dozens of couples take their vows one of its intimate, romantic rooms over looking Holy Island and the Northumberland Coast.
You get the place to yourselves for 2 hours and, as most ceremonies last about 20 minutes, you can enjoy the Castle privately with up to 30 guests.
What to consider
- We strongly advise a visit to chat to a member of staff
- The maximum number of guests is 30
- You can bring your own champagne - we've got glasses
- We can recommend local florists, musicians, hair stylists, and more
- The pubs and hotels on Holy Island are perfect for a reception later
- There are lots of accommodation providers on Holy Island too
- Our information pack can be emailed on request
- Weddings cost £1100, including a £250 deposit. Prices subject to change.
We work with the Northumberland county registrar who perform all of our ceremonies so please contact them when organising your wedding at Lindisfarne.
Don't forget to let your own county registrar know too.