Weddings at Llanerchaeron
We can offer so many options to make your day special. Are you looking for a place for a civil ceremony, a venue for a marquee reception, a smaller venue for an intimate reception or a special backdrop to your wedding photos?
Whichever it is, we're here to help.
Contact Gwen Morgan on 01545 573024 or email for more information.
Questions to help you get started
- What time of year would you like to get married?
- How many guests would you like to invite?
- What kind of ceremony do you want? Formal or informal?
- What kind of reception would you like?
Take a peek at a summer wedding
A chance to watch a clip from a lovely summer ceremony and picnic held at Llanerchaeron.
Reception ideas for civil ceremonies
- Chilled champagne and strawberries
- Afternoon tea and celebration wedding cake
- Jugs of Pimms and Mediterranean platters
- Elderflower spritzer and homemade canapés
Set in the heart of the beautiful Aeron Valley, Llanerchaeron is just 2.5 miles east of Aberaeron in Ceredigion.
The stable courtyard and billiard room are registered for civil ceremonies for up to 70 guests. We also offer the option of an informal reception for your guests while you make the most of the venue for photographs.
The croquet lawn offers a beautiful countryside location to site a marquee for your wedding reception. You and your guests will be located in the centre of the picturesque Llanerchaeron estate with the house and parkland as a spectacular backdrop.
Flexibility is our aim, so we provide you with the venue and then the choice of caterers, marquee hire and florists is up to you.