Weddings and Functions
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Your exclusive Cotswold venue
What can we offer?
- Exclusive use of this unique venue and grounds
- Stunning grounds with space for a marquee to cater for larger events
- We are licensed for civil ceremonies; choose from two ceremony rooms (max 100 people) or our outdoor ceremony space (max 200 people)
- The Great Room provides the perfect space for a seated meal for up to 70 people
- The Little Hall can seat up to 40 guests for lunch or dinner
- We can accommodate up to 140 people for drinks/buffet receptions in the house
Love the great outdoors?
If you're looking for something a little different why not consider an outdoor ceremony? The Grand Portico, the stone-pillared porch to the front of Lodge Park, allows for the feeling of an outdoor ceremony for the wedding couple and their witnesses. Couples can then seat their guests on the front lawn - either under the Cotswold skies, or under a gazebo or marquee. Please call 01451 844130 or email us for more information.
- Push the boat out for that special birthday or anniversary and hold an extravagant dinner party in the Great Room
- Have you considered a vintage afternoon-tea celebration? Perfect for weddings and birthdays
- Are you looking for a small intimate ceremony, just you and your witnesses? We still offer you exclusive use of this special venue even for smaller bookings
- Looking for a relaxed drinks reception? Hold it on our lawn
- Wow your guests with a stunning wedding breakfast against the historic backdrop of Lodge Park
- Just want somewhere to take great wedding pictures? Talk to us
Lodge Park holds an Approved Premises license, issued by Gloucestershire County Council.
To book a registrar please contact them by calling 01242 532 455 or emailing them directly.
In order to ensure that the products and services you use are sensitive to the conservation of the building, we work exclusively with an exciting range of suppliers who have experience, understanding and appreciation of operating within a heritage environment.
Our suppliers are listed in our brochures, or give us a call if you want to know more.
Somewhere to stay
Here in the Cotswolds there are plenty of special places to stay near to Lodge Park. Here are a few of our favourites: