Lodge Park highlights
- Raid our historical costume dressing up box
- Children can explore the house through our portraits with a special trail
- On a clear day spot the Uffington White Horse from the roof
- Find the Stone Age long barrow in the parkland
- Head to the Shepherd's hut and find out more about the local wool industry of days gone by
- Ask for a map and see if you can find the Old Lady of Lodge Park in the surrounding Parkland
- Take a walk through the historical parkland landscaped by Charles Bridgeman surrounding Lodge Park
- Look for common and great-crested newts in the fountain
See you in 2015
Our creepy Hallowe'en event brings to a close a fun-packed season of events at Lodge Park. Highlights were our summer photography exhibition portraying Sherborne Park Estate through the eyes of a ranger, and our children's Easter trail with lots of scrumptious Cadbury's chocolate Easter eggs up for grabs.
Lodge Park is now closed until 6 March 2015, but check out our website in spring and join us for more fun-packed events in 2015.