Things to see & do
Rocks, history and birds
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Did you know?
- 6,000 pairs of puffins breed on nearby Skomer Island
- 19,000 pairs of guillemots breed there too
- And 120,000 pairs of Manx shearwaters
- Another 45,000 pairs of Manxies breed on nearby Skokholm
- Manx Shearwaters spend their winter of Brazil, 6-7,000 miles away
- They make the journey in less than a fortnight
- 39,000 pairs of gannets breed on Grassholm, on the horizon
Trehill Farm grows prize-winning potatoes. You can buy them in season at the farm gate.
Now operated by the National Coastwatch Institute (NCI). Call in and talk to the watch keeper.
View the 2011 Time Team exploration of Gateholm and Watery Bay Rath. So who has lived here?