Eating & shopping
Meet the producers
- Much of our home-cooked food is locally sourced
- Cheese comes from Gwyn Williams’ award-winning Loosehanger Cheese
- Our bread is baked at Stainers Bakery, Bishops Waltham
- We source our meat either from the Mottisfont estate or locally
- The Hildon Water we sell is based at Broughton
The shop in the stable yard stocks a wide range of desirable gifts from fine china to outdoor clothing, games, bath time goodies, books and cards.
Everything you need, from picnic blankets and portable BBQs to gardening tools and ornaments, is now available from our new outdoor range in the shop.
Our large range of plants are waiting for you by Visitor Reception. Browse the plants and flowers that grow in our gardens including a large range of traditional old roses.
Pick up a few to plant at home.