Things to see & do
Great things to do every day
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
We've got so much happening this summer, you'll be spoilt for choice.
- Exhibition and summer trail: Quentin Blake and Friends. A new exhibition of work by Quentin Blake and other leading contemporary children’s illustrators as well as a fantastic family trail.
- Family fun weekends. Join us for special weekends in August for extra fun activities.
- Outdoor theatre. Join The Pantaloons on 23 August for a hilarious history of Britain. Booking essential £16 adults £8 child tel 08442 491895
- Discover great art in the Stables inspired by water and creativity.
- Visit our gift shop and secondhand bookshop in the Stables.
- Uncover our stories when you visit the house
- Keep an eye out for great events this spring