Things to see & do
Great things to do every day
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Lyons teashop lithographs: bringing colour to post war Britain
A colourful exhibition showcasing 30 vibrant, original lithographs from the 1940s and 1950s. The artworks were commissioned by J Lyons & Co from leading artists of the day, to brighten up their teashops in post-war Britain.
2 May - 5 July
- Discover our stories in the house with our newly opened rooms
- Join one of our free guided walks around the grounds
- Keep an eye out for great events throughout the year
- Stroll along the crystal clear waters of the River Test
- Visit our gift shop and secondhand bookshop in the Stables.
- Relax in our Kitchen Café with a hot drink and delicious food