Volunteering at Orford Ness
Would you enjoy spending a day on the Ness, greeting and guiding visitors, and helping to open and close the site? Our trail rangers are vital in making sure our visitors have a great day out and we are always ready to welcome more.
What would I do as a trail ranger?
- Spend time with visitors to explain Orford's hidden history
- Cycle with a watchful eye to ensure everyone has a safe visit
- See everyone on and off with a warm welcome and friendly goodbye
- Sell guidebooks and hand out visitor maps
- Mark completed children's quizzes and award 'MegaSpy' cards