Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Packwood is surrounded by beautiful parkland and countryside.
Explore the newly opened Gorse Wood, or why not try this circular walk around Packwood and into nearby Packwood Church? See if you can spot the memorial to Baron Ash and his parents.
Enjoy a great day out on the Sunday 19th July, for the 10th annual Heart of England Bike Ride. Cycle along quiet country lanes through pretty Warwickshire villages, and help raise funds for British Heart Foundation.
Please visit our website where you can find out how to register online for what is bound to be an excellent day out in the countryside.
Dogs are very welcome in the park, but not in the house and gardens. You are welcome to take them through the Visitor reception to get to the parkland walks. There are public footpaths nearby and strolls on our family ‘Welly Walk’ and through Gorse Wood – please ask our team in Visitor Reception for details.
What you said about us
- A most interesting and beautiful house, lovingly cared for
- Lovely, friendly house and volunteer staff who were very informative
- Delighted with the addition of the Garden Kitchen cafe - superb
- Wonderful gardens, walks and fun for children
- Fascinating house, glorious garden, and best borders I've ever seen
- The house is interesting - thank you for preserving it
What your children said about us
- I'm scared of geese
- Lots and lots of nature
- I enjoyed finding the cups and saucers
- I loved the welly walk
- The marble run was best but everything was great
What your children discovered here
- That Queen Mary had tea here
- Roses smell
- That I live close to a beautiful place
- The bushes are the Sermon on the Mount
- That Queen Mary is Liz's grandmother
- Sheep in the field