Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Easter at Rievaulx
Sir Thomas Robinson's horses have escaped and he can't go home in his carriage. Hunt high and low through our wild woodland and tranquil terrace to find the horses. There will be a shiny Cadbury Chocolate Egg for anyone who can find them all. The hunt is on Friday 3rd - Monday 6th and Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th April.
Animals for Easter
The Terrace is home to a wide variety of wild animals, but this 11th and 12th April we will be hosting a whole slew of cute and cuddly farm animals. With Chickens, Donkeys and Lambs to meet and a face painter and craft activities to enjoy, it will be the perfect tonic before the school holidays finish.
- Entertain the kids with the adventure scrapbook
- Learn more about Rievaulx Terrace in the Ionic Temple’s basement
- Have a picnic on the terrace
- Find the perfect souvenir in the gift shop
- Make the most of your day and visit the tearoom at Nunnington Hall