Things to see & do
Marvel at the architecture of Seaton Delaval Hall
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Every day at 12pm until the end of September there will be a 15 minute talk from one of our lovely gardeners. This could be a story about the garden - both past and present, poetry, a demonstration or something completely different, simply ask a member of staff.
- Games Day in May
- Joining a tour to learn more about this wonderful place
- Watching the historic daffodils come to life
- Exploring the grounds - there are lots of things to discover
- Checking out the Seaton Delaval Hall souvenirs in the shop
- Indulging in a cup of tea outdoors by the Old Stables
- Enjoying a relaxing stroll around our gardens
Brendan even met Robson for 'More Tales from Northumberland'! And now you can meet Brendan too, for carving on Father's Day (21 June).