Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Check out the Seaton Delaval Hall souvenirs in our shop
- Enjoy a relaxing stroll around our gardens
- Explore the grounds - there are lots of things to learn and discover
Start your 50 things adventure here by taking a look at the fun outdoor activities you can do at Seaton Delaval Hall. Bring your kite and challenge your friends to see who can fly the highest, or extend your adventure and enjoy it with other young explorers at one of our 50 things-inspired events - make sure you check out our events page.
Just ask the team at reception for more help and pointers when you arrive.
Join us for a cuppa
Following extensive work on the East Wing, our refreshments outlet next to the stables is open once again.
Seaton Delaval Hall is a 'work in progress' property - and the refreshments outlet is no exception. With no preparation area and limited space, we are currently only able offer a small selection of light snacks and drinks. However, plans are already in place for this small space to give you a big welcome with a new outdoor sitting area and a decoration scheme themed around the Delaval family's love of horses.
Here's a selection of what's on offer:
- Freshly brewed tea and coffee
- Delicious soup of the day
- Selection of cakes, scones and biscuits (including gluten free)
- Variety of tasty sandwiches
- Scrumptious local ice creams
- Choice of soft drinks