Things to see & do
Marvel at the architecture of Seaton Delaval Hall
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Every day at 12pm until the end of September there will be a 15 minute talk from one of our lovely gardeners. It could be about the garden - both past and present, poetry, a demonstration or something completely different, simply ask a member of staff.
- Joining a tour to learn more about this wonderful place
- Watching the historic daffodils come to life
- Exploring the grounds - there are lots of things to discover
- Checking out the Seaton Delaval Hall souvenirs in the shop
- Indulging in a cup of tea outdoors by the Old Stables
- Enjoying a relaxing stroll around our gardens
The gardens at Seaton Delaval Hall are looking rather fabulous.
The flowers are showing off their colours and it's the ideal time of year for a slow walk around the estate to see exactly what's what.
If you'd like to know more about what the gardeners here need to do in order to keep the place looking top notch, you can. Step forward Chris Brock...