Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Check out the Seaton Delaval Hall souvenirs in our shop
- Enjoy a relaxing stroll around our gardens
- Explore the grounds - there are lots of things to learn and discover
Start your 50 things adventure here by taking a look at the fun outdoor activities you can do at Seaton Delaval Hall. Bring your kite and challenge your friends to see who can fly the highest, or extend your adventure and enjoy it with other young explorers at one of our 50 things-inspired events - make sure you check out our events page.
Just ask the team at reception for more help and pointers when you arrive.
Join us for a cuppa
The hall re-opened on 23 March, and while finishing touches are being made to our main cafe, a temporary cafe is open in our activities hut (next to the woodland play area).
Try our delicious sandwiches, scones, cakes and ice creams from locally sourced suppliers, or treat yourself to a glass of wine or a bottle of Delaval Ale.
Here's a selection of what's on offer:
- Freshly brewed tea and coffee
- Delicious soup of the day
- Wide selection of cakes, scones and biscuits (including gluten free)
- Variety of tasty sandwiches
- Scrumptious local ice creams
- Cheeky glass of wine or bottle of Delaval Ale