International Photographer of the Year Exhibition From June 27 – September 5 2015 we will be showing the winning images from the 2014 competition.
Their are 8 different categories including breathing spaces, beautiful gardens and wildlife in the garden so there should be something for everyone to enjoy. In total 32 images will be on display.
There is no charge for entry but please note this is a dog free area.
Summer Holiday Events
Get outside this summer to tick more of the 50 things to do before you’re 11 3/4 . We have a range of events to help you during August.
- Free drop in activities every Thursday.
- Take a night walk in search of bats.
- Explore tidal pools to look for some amazing wildlife.
See below for more details and to book where required.
Join us for the 2015 Great British Walk
Celebrate the Great British Walk with us in partnership with Cotswold Outdoor and discover some of the less known features of Sheringham Park with a range of guided walks through September and October.
- Archaeology – the walk will cover features from the Neolithic times through to the Second World War.
- Fungi – Mushrooms and toadstools are fascinating and diverse, we have both workshops and a foray to enable you to learn more about them.
- Bat Box Check – 8 species of bat have been recorded here but have you ever seen one in the hand during the day?
- Tree Day – We will show some of our champion specimens but also explain some of the issues facing trees today.
See below for full details and how to book.
Parkrun is a free and friendly 5K run every Saturday at 9am.
A timed fun run offering an opportunity for all , male or female, young or old, to come together on a regular basis to enjoy this beautiful park and get physically active into the bargain.
First timers please register to get your barcode to enable your time to be recorded. Free parking for runners until 10.30am and cafe open from 8.45am.