Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
- Enjoy a spectacular low-level walk up the glaciated Mickleden Valley
- Stop by Skelwith meadow to catch classic views over the Pikes
- Treat yourself to a scrumptious Stickle Toffee Pud at Sticklebarn
- Feeling adventurous? Follow a tumbling beck up to Stickle Tarn
- Pack a picnic and head for the hills, Side Pike is a great spot
- Check out the Neolithic rock art at the Langdale Boulders