Things to see & do
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
Get ready for a weekend of adventure with great films including the hottest action and adventure films from Kendal Mountain Festival.
Watch a family favourite on our brand new cinema screen. Get yourself a bowl of chips, sit back and relax with your family, whatever the weather.
- Enjoy a spectacular low-level walk up the glaciated Mickleden Valley
- Take a ride along the new cycleway from Skelwith to Stickle
- Treat yourself to a scrumptious Stickle Toffee Pud at Sticklebarn
- Feeling adventurous? Follow a tumbling beck up to Stickle Tarn
- Pack a picnic and head for the hills, Side Pike is a great spot
- Check out the Neolithic rock art at the Langdale Boulders