Eating & shopping
Service with a smile
Turn a trip to the beach into a day out. At Knoll Beach shop and café you’ll find a friendly welcome all year round.
Dine in style in our sheltered outdoor seating area with views overlooking Studland Bay and Old Harry Rocks.
Shopping by the sea
You’ll find everything you need for a day at the beach in our shop, along with gifts, garden products, home accessories, plants, shrubs and herbs.
Keep it local
As much of our food as possible comes from local producers, including fresh seasonal vegetables grown just a couple of miles away by National Trust volunteers.
When the weather’s not so warm you’ll find a cosy interior heated by a stove burning wood from our estate – perfect for snuggling up with a cup of hot chocolate.
- National Trust volunteer allotment, Currendon Farm. Food miles: 2
- Cedar Organics, Purbeck. Food miles: 4
- Hayman’s Bakery, Swanage. Food miles: 4
- JJ Moore Local Meat, Swanage. Food miles: 5
- Purbeck Ice Cream, Kingston. Food miles: 7
- Joe’s Cider, Kingston. Food miles: 7
- Dorset Piddle Brewery, Piddlehinton. Food miles: 26
- Samways Fish Merchant, West Bay. Food miles: 42
- Jessica’s Handmade Farmhouse Cakes, Bridport. Food miles: 44
End your week with the traditional seaside takeaway.
Friday night fish and chips (£7.95) is available from the outdoor serving counter every Friday from 6-8pm until August 29.
Why not work up an appetite first with a spot of paddleboarding in Hawaii fish-O (see below)?