Eating & shopping
Service with a smile
Turn a trip to the beach into a day out. At Knoll Beach shop and café you’ll find a friendly welcome all year round.
Dine in style indoors or out with views overlooking Studland Bay and Old Harry Rocks.
Shopping by the sea
You’ll find everything you need for a day at the beach in our shop, along with gifts, home accessories, rugs, decorative items and a great range of cards.
Keep it local
As much of our food as possible comes from local producers, including fresh seasonal vegetables grown just a couple of miles away by National Trust volunteers.
When the weather’s not so warm you’ll find a cosy interior heated by a stove burning wood from our estate – perfect for snuggling up with a cup of hot chocolate.
- National Trust volunteer allotment, Currendon Farm. Food miles: 2
- Cedar Organics, Purbeck. Food miles: 4
- Hayman’s Bakery, Swanage. Food miles: 4
- JJ Moore Local Meat, Swanage. Food miles: 5
- Purbeck Ice Cream, Kingston. Food miles: 7
- Joe’s Cider, Kingston. Food miles: 7
- Dorset Piddle Brewery, Piddlehinton. Food miles: 26
- Samways Fish Merchant, West Bay. Food miles: 42
- Jessica’s Handmade Farmhouse Cakes, Bridport. Food miles: 44