We welcome pre-booked group visits.
Come along and discover the rich mixture of period settings covering a range of historical periods, all created by one man between 1897 and 1930.
We are happy to provide food or refreshment for your group and offer a wide range of catering options. All food is locally sourced and freshly prepared on the premises.
Please call us ahead of your visit to arrange times, tours and catering.
Things to know
- Average length of visit is 1 hour
- Ideally located next to York Minster
- No coach parking. Nearest at Clarence Street, York (10 minutes away)
- Nearest coach drop-off point is 5 minutes away
- Cellar and attic tours available daily (must be pre-booked)
- Licensed tea-room with waitress service
- Set menu, out-of-hours and private room catering available
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Seasonal and themed menus available eg. Festive, Gardener’s tea
- Booking essential
- Contact us on 01904 624247