Upton House and Gardens
- Take a wander down through the terraced garden and look back to the 200 year old Cedar trees
- Luscious greens in the bog garden, overlooked by one of our holiday cottages
- Our Welcome Team are out and about helping visitors to enjoy their day
- See the bunting around the house and grounds celebrating Victory
- Sit at the desks and typewriters that filled the room when the bank moved to Upton in 1939.
- Look at those wonderful period lunch boxes, perfect for trip to the country
Banking for Victory: A country house at War - Upton is transformed into the Country House Bank