Facilities & access
- Shop - stocks locally sourced products and art books
- Plant sales - inspired by the garden
- Restaurant - serving hot lunches, homemade cakes and local produce
- Book the restaurant for your party or celebration
- Free parking, 300 yards
- Toilets in the courtyard and at the restaurant
- Taster tours run most days, tickets available on arrival from visitor reception
- Groups welcome - please contact us before you visit
- Dogs - assistance dogs only. The car park offers limited shade, otherwise please speak to our reception staff
- Hard standing parking areas for motorbikes and motor caravans
Family & children
- Natural play on the woodland trail
- Garden games and tracker pack in the summer
- In the house explore dressing up and treaures boxes
- Baby-changing and feeding facilities
- Front-carrying baby slings and hip-carrying infant seats for loan
- Smaller hot lunch portions and lunch boxes in the restaurant
- Designated 'disabled parking' area in the main car park. Buggy shuttle to house and restaurant.
- House ground floor wheelchair accessible. There is seating available in all rooms.
- Most of the garden is access via steps and slopes but can be seen from the lawn.
- Exhibition in the Squash Court Gallery is accessible, via sloping paths.
- Wheelchairs are available to borrow during your visit (on a first come first served basis).
- Adapted toilets by car park, restaurant and courtyard by house
- Large print guides to paintings available in each room
- There are five steps to the house entrance and ramped access at side of house
- Please contact us for full access information or if you have any queries 01295 670266.