Places to stay
Bog Cottage at Upton House and Gardens
Peeking out from the thicket of trees in the grounds of Upton House is Bog Cottage, a warm red-brick converted banqueting house. Interiors are modern shabby-chic. Imagine waking every morning to views of the 1930s style Bog garden in the peace and tranquility of the Warwickshire countryside.
How to book a holiday cottage
To check availability, prices or to book, please get in touch by:
- Visiting the website: National Trust Cottages
- Send the booking team an email
- Calling 0344 335 1287 - lines are open 9am-9pm on weekdays, 9am-7pm on Saturdays and 9am-1pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- From overseas please call: (00) 44 1225 79 22 74
Planning a weekend away to visit Upton?
If you're looking to stay away for just a night or two, then here are some places nearby - we haven't tried them all yet, so please let us know what you think.
- Wroxton House Hotel, in Wroxton - about 3 miles from Upton
- Primrose Hill Farm B&B, in Arlescote - about 3 miles from Upton