Places to visit
This section of the page features an image gallery, so if you're using a screen reader you may wish to jump to the main content.
We've got lots of activities and events planned in Cambridgeshire this summer. Whether you want somewhere to take the family during the school holidays, fancy a walk, or are looking to come along to one of our outdoor theatre performances. There's so much to celebrate this season and lots of ways to join in.
- Roses in bloom at Anglesey Abbey and Peckover House
- The Wildlife Discovery Area at Anglesey Abbey (complete with treehouse)
- Join the celebrations on 11 July as we mark the restoration of Wimpole's Folly.
- Enjoy bike hire and a boat trip with our Wicken Fen Explorer Pass.
- Take part in a cycle challenge at Wimpole or just come along to watch the Tour de France on the big screen.
Our favourite outdoor activities
Cycling along Lode's Way
Explore the Cambridgeshire Fens on the 9 mile Lodes Way. Cycle along the beautiful reed-lined Lodes between Wicken Fen and historic Anglesey Abbey.
Geocaching at Wicken Fen
Can you find the 5 geocaches we've hidden on the reserve? Hugely popular with visitors, download their co-ordinates or borrow a GPS receiver from the Visitor Centre.
Enjoy running? Then you'll love parkrun. A free, timed 5km run which takes place every Saturday in the amazing surroundings of Wimpole Estate.